Kyplex keeps your website clean from viruses, malware, webshells.
Kyplex plugin offers multiple services. Including:
- Instant website malware scanning
- Schedule website virus and malware checks
- Perform website security vulnerability assesment
- Configure website and database backups.
- Restore your database tables or individual files.
- Actually see what was really changed in the files/db.
- Cloud security seal.
- Download full backups for the website.
- Many, many more features….
For more information take a look at http://www.kyplex.com/
Kyplex plugin installation:
- Unpack kyplex-wordpress.zip file.
kyplex/directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Click on the Kyplex menu and continue from their.
- How Kyplex scans websites for viruses and other malware?
Kyplex uses it’s own patent pending methodology to detect viruses bundled
together with commercial antivirus engines to detect viruses. The scan is
performed from remote.
- Do I have to create an account in Kyplex.com before using this plugin?
You do not need to have an account at Kyplex to start using this plugin.
When the plugin runs first time it will automatically create an account for you.
It will do it in a secure manner to block unauthorized access to you account
data from online criminals.
- Do I have to enable backup?
When the plugin runs first time it will ask you if you would like to enable
database and website backups. You can disable it and Kyplex will not attempt to
backup your data.
- What information is send to Kyplex.com?
During registration, Kyplex will ask you to confirm email address used to open
an account for you at Kyple.com . In addition, the plugin sends to Kyplex.com
your website url, wordpress version number, full plugin url, os (Linux or Windows),
your website charset and your IP address.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Kyplex Anti-Malware Service” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Kyplex Anti-Malware Service” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Speedup website malware scan.
- Speedup website backups.
- Improve database backup functionality.
- Initial public release.