Login Page Logo Change – Allow you to add a custom logo to your WordPress login page instead of the default WordPress logo and also allows you to customize the height, width, margin, and padding of the logo.
By default login page has a WordPress logo so when you add your custom logo to your login page, it will help to enhance your branding.
- Add your custom logo to the login page by uploading image from your local storage
- Specify your logo image width in pixel
- Specify your logo image height in pixel
- Specify your logo image margin in pixel (Top, Left, Right, and Bottom)
- Specify your logo image padding in pixel (Top, Left, Right, and Bottom)
- Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
How do I use this plugin?
You can use this plugin by uploading custom image and set height and width of the image from admin side
How to uninstall the plugin?
Simply deactivate and delete the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Login Page Logo Change” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Plugin released.